Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break!

Spring Break is finally here. For most people, that means jetting off to some exotic beachfront resort, but for me and the rest of my crew team, that means training on the Charles River. It's much more fun than it sounds, believe me. It means getting to row on the water every day, and getting a lot of stuff done, stuff that I like to do, between practices. Even though I still have one paper due on Monday (grrr...), I've already created my Spring Break to-do list.

1. Watch 'Sleepless in Seattle'
This is my FAVOURITE movie, and I watch it all the time. Still, it feels like the first time every time I see it.

2. Make some bowties for my favourite guys.
A LONG time ago, I promised my friend GLP that I would make him a bowtie for his birthday, and I never did. Not because I back out on promises or anything, but because they ran out of bowtie clasps at the fabric store. This week, I am making a trip to the fabric store in Chinatown, and bowtie clasps are the first on my list.

3. Paint moustaches on my fingernails.
See, it's not as weird as it sounds!

4. Get a haircut.
It's about time.

5. Make a dress like this.
I've made a few backless dresses recently, and I really like them. I love this black and white combo though, so hopefully mine will turn out just as nice!

Happy Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment