Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lights

Hi Friends!
It's been a crazy week getting back into the swing of school, but it's also been a fun one. Lots of thing are on the go, but first things first. Here are the pictures of the dress that I made!
Here is the original:
Source: pinterest

and here is MY version!


I did buy some thick white ribbon for the waist, but I decided not to sew it on permanently so I have the option of mixing up the belt colour. I also really like the scalloped bottom– it turned out way better than I had expected! What do you guys think?

Okay, so back to what's been going on...
2 nights ago, I went to go see Travie McCoy in concert for the second time. It was awesome, especially because I wasn't able to make it to the Ellie Goulding concert last night :( Both of them are super different, but amazing. I couldn't find a video for my favourite Ellie Goulding song ("Your Biggest Mistake") but here is a video of her doing an amazing job singing live, which is hard to come by these days.



Here is my favourite Travie song too– it's a little less fun-loving than most of his other songs, but I kind of like it.



That's all for now! I hope you all have a lovely Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment