Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'd make that

Living in a dorm room that you are NOT allowed to paint makes decorating a little challenging, but who doesn't like a challenge? I've been making a wall hanging out of cardboard toilet paper rolls that I love (I'll post a picture of mine soon!) but I took the idea from here:
If only there was a craft supplies store in Harvard Square *sigh*

Anyways, here are some other hanging decorations I would totally make if
a) I was Martha Stewart
b) I had access to moss or
c) could attach little paper houses to tiny lights. You'll see what I mean...

Maybe I will try and make one of these over SPRING BREAK?!?! Until then, I will keep studying for midterms, but my Spring Break to-do list is coming up soon. Any suggestions of what to do?
Training for crew on campus can be really fun if you have a list of things to do in your spare time– trust me, I'm an expert :)

Source: Martha Stewart Weddings


Source: Design Squish


Source: Cassondra Carper


Source: Hutch Studio

PS. I can't stop listening to Michelle Branch. She brings me back... I've been listening to "Love me like that" on repeat, but I can't find a good video for that, so here is another favourite.

1 comment:

  1. A.) I'm being a total freak by stalking your blog, but the fact that you're posting things from Martha Stewart, makes you a girl after my own heart and B.) I need to hop on all these activities with you over spring break because this is what I would normally being doing.. by myself

    ps love your blog!

    (this is molly murphy btw..)

    ReplyDelete