Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lookbook

I always find that, in terms of all things fashion, I am mostly inspired by the people around me. Yes, occasionally Serena or Blair will wear something that I try to mimic, but for the most part, I get inspired by the people around me. Whether or not I know them, there's something pretty sweet about seeing a look that is unique and a little experimental that ISN'T an editorial shot in a magazine. That's why I was so excited to find LOOKBOOK, a site where people across the globe can send in their day-to-day outfits. What they're actually wearing, and not what they wish to be wearing. Why do I care? I don't even know, but it's an addictive site that is getting me through the 9 to 5.
I've even gotten some great DIY ideas that I may try out this summer, and seen some looks that I can replicate myself with pieces in my wardrobe!

Love how casual and cool this one is. Maybe I'll take a whack at making shorts like these!


I am actually wearing a very similar shirt to this one right now. Coincidence?


I'm not a huge fan of this look, but I LOVE her tights.


Would it be weird for me to make shorts like this? I'm not even American! Plus, Maple Leaf shorts would look really weird (sorry fellow Canadians, but you know it's true)

No comments:

Post a Comment