Monday, June 13, 2011

lele-love

Hi Friends! It's been a while... I wish I had a legitimate excuse for not having posted in weeks and weeks, but unfortunately I don't. I'm hoping as I settle into a summer schedule, blogging will become a solid part of that schedule. Only time will tell.

My best friend E just posted this beauty on my facebook wall. I couldn't resist.

Source: Celentano Woodworks Etsy Shop

It's probably the cutest uke I've ever seen (or at least top 3). A little (okay a lot) out of my price range, but a girl can dream, right? Plus, if I'm being realistic with myself, I have 2 ukes already, and am not really in the market for a third. E bought me my current ukulele last Christmas, and it is super fun to play. Mostly because it's pink. I wish I had a good picture of me playing my pink uke to post for you all, but all the ones that I currently have are blurry and/or awkward on my part.

I explored some more ukulele-themed things on etsy, and found this Cabin no.7 uke ring which I will keep in mind for the next time I need to treat myself. Generally I wear gold jewelry, but I'll make an exception for such a cute piece.


That's all for now! (Hopefully) you will hear more from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment