Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Seamstress

I've still been finding random pictures of bows that I would love to share, but I feel like that would be repetitive...
Anyways, as you all may or may not know, I LOVE to sew. It is one of my favorite creative outlets, and so anything sewing related always catches my eye.
This bangle is from an online boutique called fancy french cologne, and it is totally right up my alley. Once I find $52, it will be mine...

This is totally cool, but I will never get it done. I would probably pass out before getting a tattoo. Seriously.

Ahhhh this one is my fav. It's punny, practical, and sewing related. Those guys at folksy know what they're talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all so cute! I really like the bangle. I totally agree about the passing out if you got a tatoo thing--I kind of got woozy just looking at the picture, becuase it looks like there's a needle through that person's skin! But still very cute!

    http://girlintheridingboots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete