Monday, February 28, 2011

Love and marriage

Future husband, pay attention.
Weddings are some of the most magical happenings I can think of. Not only are there incredible dresses, foods, and decorations, but it's all sprinkled with lots of love. I've only been to a few weddings myself, but I love looking at wedding photos. If I could, all of my birthday parties would be wedding themed (I mean, I could, but it would be weird...)

Dream proposal:


This might just be the cutest thing ever. A s'more proposal?!?! Props to the man who thought of this first (or woman, for that matter). There are so many amazing proposal stories out there, but I really really like this one.
Source: Saved by the Southern Belle

Dream cake:


HOLY. SHIT. This cake screams my name. Anything with bows automatically wins my heart. But food with bows?!? BOOM. You win.
Source: Sugar and Fluff Design House

Dream decorator:

Ashley Meaders. Hands down– she's super unique, and I love everything she does. I've even tried to recreate a few of her creations myself! lovelovelove
I had to choose only a few things to post of hers (it was hard to narrow it down, trust me)




Dream dress:

Okay, this isn't my DREAM dress, but only because I refuse to commit to a dress just yet. This is an amazing dress though...
Source: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment