Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bling Wish List

Because this is more fun than class.

Dannijo Jewelry

This jewelry is handmade in NY by two sisters (Danielle and Jodie = DANNIJO). It's a little out of my price range, but it is still fun to look at, and provides some great DIY inspiration.






Minoux


It's rare that I find a non-statement jewelry line that I like multiple pieces in, but Minoux has hit the nail on the head. Not only that, but every piece is made from recycled materials when possible, and environmentally-conscious studio practices.




nOir Jewelry

Their studded line is so friggin' badass. I can't decide between the rose-gold brass knuckles or the gold ones.
I liked almost every piece, so I had to pick my absolute absolute two favourites.




Best for last....

House of Harlow 1960

This is, and has been for about 2 years, my favourite jewelry line. Nicole Ritchie and I seem to agree when it comes to colours and metals mixing together. I have a bunch of pieces from this line, and I still can't get enough. LOVE. I've wanted the leather station necklaces for a while, and I can't decide between the two colours. I think they would look pretty cool layered though, so maybe (one day) I will spring for two.










No comments:

Post a Comment